As you know, we have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely to fully understand how our 2020 Summer Camp might be impacted. While planning for this summer, we’ve considered a multitude of factors, including government restrictions, the health and safety of our students and staff, and the potential to conduct camp activities amongst all of the current restrictions. With that in mind, SBCA has made the difficult decision to postpone the start of our Summer Camp until at least Monday, July 6th.
This is not the decision any of us wanted to make, but at this time we feel it is the safest and most responsible way to operate this summer. If a July start date is possible, we will hold the camp through August 7th which is the Friday before the first week of the 2020-2021 school year. Please be assured that we will continue to assess guidelines and recommendations as new information becomes available and will quickly communicate any changes to our plans.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to withdraw your Summer Camp registration. We would be happy to issue you a refund or can apply the amount paid towards your fall tuition.
Held each year, the Lord uses our Summer Camp program to change lives because the Gospel is our focus. In order to continue this focus, we will be making online resources for the continued spiritual growth of our students available on our website throughout this summer.
Thank you so much for your prayers, commitment, and patience as we work through this unprecedented situation. We are praying for you during this difficult time, and we appreciate each and every one of our families.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have. We also encourage you to send us prayer requests and let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve your family.
William “Buzz” Lance
Head of School