Looking for ways to get involved and stay connected to SBCA? Check out the following opportunities.
The SBCA Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is a new and essential pillar in our school’s organization, working to build community among parents and between the SBCA staff and school family while being responsible for the coordination and execution of many of the school’s events and projects.
• President – Kim McClain
• Vice President – Stephanie Fairley
• Treasurer – Andie Bills
Meetings will be held on the last Thursday of each month from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., unless it falls on a holiday and will then take place the Thursday prior. Childcare will be provided for SBCA students grades K3 – 6th.
- November 19, 2020, at 5:30 pm in HS building
December 17, 2020, at 5:30 pm in HS building
The purpose of the Booster Club is to provide fundraising for items athletics needs to function and grow. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month.
- November 3, 2020, at 2:30 in Administration building
- December 3, 2020, at 2:30 pm in Admin. building
Our first Booster Club event will be:
Student/Staff Basketball Game: November 12, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
- Event Details: Lunch will be available for purchase at this event and includes a hamburger, chips, and a drink for $5. Parents not purchasing lunch will be able to attend the game for $3. A free throw content will be available for students and can participate for $3.