Several opportunities are available to for parents to work together to make our school great. All time spent volunteering will count toward the required service hours for each family. Current volunteer opportunities are listed below.
November Volunteer Opportunities
- Fall Festival Event Support
- Events Committee Meeting, Nov. 8th: Even if you haven’t attended previous Events Committee Meetings, consider joining our Nov. 8th Events Committee meeting to help setup for our annual Fall Festival. All time spent serving on SBCA committees counts toward parent volunteer hours.
- Yard Sale: As always, volunteering to help with the yard sale provides many opportunities to connect with other families.
- Class Volunteer Opportunities:
- Games and Activities: K3 – 2nd Grade
- Yard Sale: 3rd Grade
- Ticket Sales: 4th/5th Grade
- Prize Booth: 6th Grade
- Event Set Up & Décor: High School
- Bake Sale: High School
- Vendors & Entertainment: High School
- Food: High School
- Athletic Department Home Game Cleanup
- Pressure Washing
- Removing Pine Needles from Roof & Gutters
Please contact our office at (251) 968-1230 if you would like to serve in any of these ways. We also encourage you to contact us if there’s a way you’d like to contribute that doesn’t fit one of the options listed below.
As always, thank you for your ongoing support! Your partnership is important for the the success of our students and ongoing development of our school.