The purpose of the Pastoral Council is to communicate with and achieve broad input from the leadership of local churches. The council membership consists of pastors of Partnering Churches and will advise the Board of Directors and Administration in the following areas:
- How SBCA may better fulfill its Mission and achieve its Vision
- Provide recommendations on how SBCA may better meet the needs of the community
- Make recommendations of changes to the Commitment Statements and how SBCA can best fulfill its Commitments.
- Advise of service and ministry opportunities for SBCA students
- Public relations and awareness to the local church community
- Presentation of information and materials
If you are a pastoral staff member and would like more information about becoming a Partnering Church and a member of the Pastoral Council, please contact us at email@example.com.