South Baldwin Christian Academy (SBCA) is a community based, multi-denominational Christian school serving South Baldwin County.
In order for SBCA to fulfill its mission and achieve its vision, the SBCA Board of Directors established the Pastoral Council and a Partnering Churches model as a framework to promote and achieve broad church involvement and input from the local community.
South Baldwin Christian Academy seeks involvement and affiliation with local community churches. Partnering Churches determine their level of support and involvement with the school but at minimum provide information to their membership about South Baldwin Christian Academy in a way they deem appropriate and present such information at least annually.
The senior pastor or designated pastoral staff member of the church are invited to be a member of the Pastoral Council.
The purpose of the Pastoral Council is to communicate with and achieve broad input from the leadership of local churches. The council membership consists of pastors of Partnering Churches and will advise the Board of Directors and Administration in the following areas:
How SBCA may better fulfill its Mission and achieve its Vision
- Provide recommendations on how SBCA may better meet the needs of the community
- Make recommendations of changes to the Commitment Statements and how SBCA can best fulfill its Commitments.
- Advise of service and ministry opportunities for SBCA students
- Public relations and awareness to the local church community
- Presentation of information and materials
Please contact us for more information about the Partnering Church concept.